Saving money is key in my house. I always joke that even if I won the lottery I would probably still look for bargains and deals. That’s why I decided to put together a list of 10 Top Products for Biracial Hair Care that are under $10. Because I know I have a lot of readers from the UK I also included links for them as well.
(Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you any extra money, they will help me keep this site up and running and help me feed my babes! All opinions are my own... I promise. Please check out our disclosure policy for more details. Thank you for your support! )
10 Top Products for Biracial Hair Care under $10
- Conair Shower Comb (US) / (UK): This is great for detangling hair and combing products through during bath / shower time. It has a little handle on it that makes it easier to hang on to and not lose in the water. The handle also comes in handy to hang it up when done.
- Satin Sleep Cap (US) / (UK): Sleeping with curls covered and protected is a must! If your kid won’t keep the sleep cap on you can also purchase a satin pillow case so that there is at least some protection from friction messing up their hair.
- Rubberbands (US) / (UK): These are a must for protective styles. We use these at the ends of braids. We also use them at the top if we are doing box braids. They are great for putting beads at the end of braids as well.
- No damage hair ties (US) / (UK): Perfect for putting hair into ponies and braids. They don’t have those metal clasp parts on them so don’t snag on the hair and rip it out.
- Smoothing Boar Brush (US) / (UK): Curly hair can be wild. This is great for smoothing down the edges of hair. Also great for smoothing hair before pulling it into a pony.
- ORS Edge Control (US) / (UK): To go along with the smoothing brush is this great product. Add it to the roots / hair before smoothing it down and this will help keep it in place throughout the day.
- Parting Comb (US) / (UK): Struggling to get your parts crisp and straight? This is what you need! I was having such a hard time getting super straight lines but this rat tail comb helps so much.
- Cantu Care for Kids Curling Creme (US) / (UK): This stuff is great for moisturizing hair and defining curls. We use it as a sort-of leave-in conditioner.
- Shea Moisture Refresh/Detangling Curl Spray (US) / (UK): Washing hair everyday is not only not practical for all the hair we have to deal with… it’s also not good for curly hair. So what do you do in between? Use a spray like this to help add some moisture back into the hair and detangle so the curls can be poppin’ again.
- Hair Oil (US) / (UK): This one was a little tough because GOOD hair oil will usually run you between $10-$20. The one we use is Righteous Roots Pre-Poo Hair Oil but that doesn’t fit the under $10 (rightfully so). Therefore the one linked is the best rated, under $10 one on Amazon. Best thing about it? It can also be used on your eyelashes and eyebrows to help them grow!
So that is it for my 10 Top Products for Biracial Hair Care under $10 (US AND UK links). Would you add anything to the list? What are your MUST HAVE Biracial Hair Care Products? Let me know down below.
Thanks for reading!
Haven’t signed up yet for your FREE “Mixed Kids Rule” printable, FREE PDF of the “Cheat Sheet for Mixed Kid Hair Care- The Basics”, and ACCESS to our online Multicultural community? Yes… ALL of those! Why not? Do so below!
Check out my previous post –> White Privilege is All Around Us.