Sitting around a campfire, late at night, after a few adult beverages tends to lead to deep conversations for me. Not sure about you but I get all philosophical and search for the meaning of life. Back in June, we went camping to celebrate our 7 year wedding (and 14 years together) anniversary. We also used it as a time to spend with family (my sister in law Salley and nephew). My SIL actually was able to hang one of the nights and we had such an amazing, deep conversation. It inspired me to set goals for myself and my blog and to try to go for the stars. So that is what I did.
Shortly after that I ended up buying a blank journal that says “The Best is Yet to Come.” I got it because it represented what I was hoping for my blog and myself. I decided to write down goals for Mixed Family Life (formally The Mixed Mama Blog.) I had 3 specific goals for July because I came THIS.CLOSE to reaching the one in June. To y’all they may be small but to me they are big… and they are a starting point.
- 100 visitors in one day.
- 1000 viewers in July.
- 2000 views in July.
AND GUESS WHAT Y’ALL!?!?!?!? I reached all my goals by July 18th. That was only 58% of the way through the month. So yes.. I am proud of myself. In that time between setting those goals and reaching them I also got a weekly column spot on a really popular site in my niche Multiracial Media. My first weekly post was about 7 Key Hair Care Tips for Multiracial Parents and it was well received! (You should also check out my recent post Common Curly Hair Care Terms)
So…. long story short. I decided I would do a giveaway if I reached my goal before the end of the month! The Mixed Mama Blog will be giving away some of our recent MUST HAVE FAVORITE products. So to celebrate actually meeting and beating my goal here are the details of my giveaway:
- There will be multiple prizes (one of each kind) and multiple ways to enter.
- These giveaways are in no way associated with Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or any of the companies mentioned. They are all through my own purchases.
- Void where prohibited.
- You will be disqualified if I find out you broke a rule.
- Open to U.S Residents Only. Sorry!!!!
- Open until 7/29/17 11:59pm EST.
- Follow the links to find out details/rules on how to enter each giveaway.
- You can enter each one once.
- This post may contain affiliate links.
THANK YOU GIVEAWAYS:
- Goodie Black Rubberbands : Enter giveaway –> here. (Takes you to Amazon Giveaway Page)
- Metal Braid Cuffs : Enter giveaway –> here. (Takes you to Amazon Giveaway Page)
- Mixed Me: A tale of a girl who is both Black and White : Enter giveaway –> here. (Takes you to Amazon Giveaway Page)
- Curvy African American Barbie with AMAZING hair : Enter giveaway –> here. (Takes you to RaffleCopter Page) Please remember to comment down below with your email once you have entered so I have a way to contact you. This entry I have to mail myself and may not get to a post office during the week. I will mail it out by the following weekend.
That’s it for now! 4 GIVEAWAYS to thank all my viewers. I appreciate you from the bottom of my heart. Next month I plan on beating my goals! I hope you join me (you can subscribe down below to be amongst the first to be notified of giveaways, posts, and other fun stuff) in our adventures.
Thank you for reading and good luck!
Haven’t signed up yet for your FREE “Mixed Kids Rule” printable, FREE PDF of the “Cheat Sheet for Mixed Kid Hair Care- The Basics”, and ACCESS to our online Multicultural community? Yes… ALL of those! Why not? Do so below!
Check out my previous post –> Want to Teach your Toddler another Language?.