Mixed/multicultural/multiracial hair takes a unique set of products to properly take care of and style.
Through various trials and tribulations I have learned what works for us and what doesn’t. Keep in mind that your kids hair texture may be different and what works for us may not work for you. I have used these products below and love them. I will give my more in depth opinion and descriptions of them in the near future.
(This post may contain affiliate links)
1. Conair Detangling Shower Comb: You can purchase here.
2. Lusti Organics Olive Oil Hair Sheen Spray: It can be bought here.
3. Simply Shea Curl Stretch Cream: You can get here.
4. Miss Jessie’s Curly Meringue: You can view here.
5. Goody Classic Black Rubberbands: Can be purchased here.
6. Mixed Boar Hair Brush: You can buy here. This is one of those items that the brand doesn’t really matter though.
7. Palmer’s Coconut Hair Milk: Can be viewed here.
9. Hollywood Beauty Hair Cholesterol: You can pick up here.
10. Organic Root Stimular Hair Lotion: This can be found here.
And because I just couldn’t narrow it down to only 10 items… here is a bonus item (aren’t you lucky ;p )!!
11. Blue Magic Edge Control: This bonus item is here.
I will be doing a follow up posts soon explaining how I use these items. Let me know below which one you are most curious about? Which one should I do first?
Thanks for reading!!
Haven’t signed up yet for your FREE “Mixed Kids Rule” printable and ACCESS to our online Multicultural community? Why not? Do so below!
Need a graphic designed? New logo? SEO Help? Then you NEED to check out Fiverr.